Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Suspending Lucian and Warren's Blogs

I realize that I haven't posted on Lucian and Warren's blogs in several months.  Part of this is due to me being very busy, another is Emilie having her Blog and posts about them, but mostly I am suspending the blogs because Lucian and Warren are getting older and have their own voices and I can't begin to capture their wonderful thoughts or successfully see the world through their eyes.  Everyday Lucian says something terribly insightful that shows a glimmer of just how brightly that light shines, and Warren is beginning to get more words and express himself.

Rather than try to capture that from their point of view, I'll begin to report on it from time to time from my point of view.  Hopefully some day, sooner than later, Lucian and Warren will begin posting on their blogs or they will create new ones (or new somethings, who knows what technology we'll have in just a few short years) and they will share what is on their minds.

1 comment: